2. Stage 1 of Picture Adelaide 2040 ends Friday, 19 September 2014. All rewards will be communicated after this date along with the collection location, if relevant.
3. Rewards for contributing towards Picture Adelaide 2040 are as follows:
At the end of the campaign we will contact you to add a twitter or Facebook link to your name, this is completely optional
Limited to the first 500 contributors. No bigger than an A5 piece of paper or heavier than 150g. All items will need to follow these guidelines.
Limited to the first 1000 contributors that have been shared on Twitter, Facebook or email (two out of the three).
Subject to availability of the square during this time and only delivered when 300 people contribute their story to this goal.
Locations of the artwork will be subject to approval. We will announce the locations via social media after the campaign has finished. This will only delivered when 300 people contribute their story to this goal.
Location is subject to change if we find a more suitable location. We will notify the relevant contributors via email. This will only delivered when 300 people contribute their story to this goal.
4. Stories, photos and videos can be published on the City of Adelaide websites at any time.
5. By participating you state your submission to be your own work, and you give City of Adelaide a royalty free licence to use your submission for Council business.
6. Content may be moderated for inappropriate content.
7. You can contribute as many stories as you feel are relevant to help us plan for the future of the City.
8. Each person’s contribution is registered once towards the target of 1000 stories so please share the web address with your friends and help us reach our goal sooner.
9. The promoter is City of Adelaide, 25 Pirie Street Adelaide SA 5000. ABN No 20 903 762 572